LED Pool Lighting: An Eco-friendly Choice for Swimming PoolsApril 16, 2019
If you are like many people who own a swimming pool, then you know how enjoyable it is to come home and have a swim after a long day, or during free time with friends and family. While owning a swimming comes with many benefits, it also comes with the burden of maintenance.
Swimming pool owners are always on the lookout for cost reducing measures, any way to lower the financial burden of maintain their pool. There are many aspects of pool maintenance, such as heating, filtering, and maintaining proper chemical levels of a swimming pool water.
One often overlooked part of pool maintenance is pool lighting. Surprisingly, pool lighting can be one of the best Eco-friendly ways to lower the financial burden of maintaining a swimming pool.
Benefits of Eco-friendly LED Pool Lighting
For pool owners who still use the older incandescent pool lights, you will be happy to discover that LED pool lighting is a step up in the right direction. LED lights in the past produced only a dim light and were not preferred to use in and around pools, but times have changed. LED lights have definitely come a long way and are now bright enough to be effectively used in swimming pools. In fact, they are now the pool lighting of choice!
For new pool owners who may not be familiar with pool LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting, it has become a very popular and energy-effective way to save money by replacing incandescent pool lights. Although these costs more, LED pool lights will last up to 50 time longer than incandescent pool lights!
One of the biggest advantages of using LED lights for your pool is that these consume much less energy, as little as 42 watts. Compare to typical incandescent pool lights that consume a whopping 300 to 500 watts. It doesn’t take a degree in mathematics to realise switching to LED pool lights can significantly lower your monthly energy usage.
Because they are so efficient, LED pool lights are considered Eco-friendly, and even produce almost no heat at all. Another benefit of LED pool lights is that they are available in multiple colours, and, LED pool lighting even have changing light patterns. This allows you to either fix one set light colour, or change the colour of the lights to set the mood for special occasion.
With Eco-friendly LED pool lighting, you can significantly lower your monthly energy costs, not have to worry about replacing pool lighting for years, and you have the ability to change the colour of your pool lighting whenever you want.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- That Feel Good Success of Owner Building Your Own Backyard Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Heating Systems Installation: Things Pool Owners Should Know First
- The Importance of Professional Consultation in Swimming Pool Owner Building
- Important Things to Consider When Owner Building a Swimming Pool in a Small Backyard
- Cracked Pool Tiles: Common Causes and Preventive Solutions
- Are You Ready to be an Owner Builder of Your Backyard Swimming Pool?
- LED Pool Lighting: An Eco-friendly Choice for Swimming Pools
- Concrete Swimming Pool Building: Why Should You Go For Expert Advice?
- How a Poor Landscaping Job Can Affect the Appeal of Your Swimming Pool
- Geometric vs. Freeform Swimming Pool: Which Should You Choose?
- Swimming Pool Renovation in Melbourne: Consider Adding Waterfalls to Your Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool and Spa Leak Detection: To Repair or to Renovate?
- Cracked Cement and Tiles: Why Swimming Pool Renovation Better than Just the Easy Fix?
- The Advantages of Concrete Indoor Pools Especially During Winter Season
- Kiddie Swimming Pool Ideas that Your Kids Will Love
- Different Pool Coping Options for Concrete Swimming Pools
- View all articles…
- Top Questions to Ask Before Owner Building a Swimming Pool
- Special Tips in Preparing Your Swimming Pool for a Holiday Party
- View all articles…