Smart Tips to Restore Your Pool Beyond its Original StateOctober 7, 2019
It’s true that a swimming pool requires plenty of maintenance for it to keep looking and functioning at its best. If you haven't had the diligence to clean your pool regularly or cover it when not in use; or if you’ve decided to drain it and left it that way for quite some time, then your swimming pool will begin showing signs of disrepair in a matter of months.
It may not be too late to restore your pool beyond its original state, when you follow these four tips:
Tip #1 - Have leaks repaired
The first thing you want to do is have your pool inspected for cracks that will cause pool leaks. Water pressure from your pool can cause these cracks to spread. Unless attended to immediately, the cost of repairing the cracks in your pool could skyrocket. Also, leaking chlorinated pool water can cause more damage to your garden and surrounding yard areas until you address the cracks and stop the leaks.
Tip # 2 - Clean the pool thoroughly
Failure to chlorinate your pool water can lead to the growth of algae, molds, and bacteria that can damage the surface of your swimming pool. By thoroughly cleaning your pool to remove infestations, and sanitising it for good measure, you can preserve and improve the surface of your pool.
Tip #3 - Replace old pool equipment
Inspect your pool equipment to determine its condition, such as filters and pumps, to make sure that everything is working properly. When pool equipment is not functioning properly, the condition of your pool suffers, as filters and pumps keep your pool water clean by removing sediments and particles. If your equipment is several years old and no longer functions effectively, then you should get it replaced.
Tip # 4 – Resurface your pool with coloured tiles
If you want to truly restore your pool beyond its original state, then it will take more than just regular maintenance, you will need to resurface your pool with coloured tiles. Pool resurfacing with coloured tiles will transform the look of your swimming pool beyond its original state into an oasis – a place your family will gravitate towards.
Pool maintenance is no easy task to undertake if you don't have the know-how, tools, or skills necessary, which is why pool owners should leave the job to qualified swimming pool experts. But when it comes time to restore the look of your swimming pool beyond its original state, then call the pool renovation experts at Delorenzo Pools.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How to Set Your Swimming Pool Heating System Right
- Ways to Make Sure that Your Swimming Pool is Safe for a Holiday Party
- How Owner Building Gives You the Upper Hand in a Pool Construction Project
- Why Being a Swimming Pool Owner Builder Pays Off
- Smart Tips to Restore Your Pool Beyond its Original State
- Inground Swimming Pool Installation is Made Simpler in Owner Building
- Design Your Own Swimming Pool from Scratch by Becoming an Owner Builder
- Swimming Pool Owner-Building Should Not Scare You: Ask Delorenzo Pools Why
- Swimming Pool Hazards: Why Owner-Builders Need Expert Guidance
- That Feel Good Success of Owner Building Your Own Backyard Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Heating Systems Installation: Things Pool Owners Should Know First
- The Importance of Professional Consultation in Swimming Pool Owner Building
- Important Things to Consider When Owner Building a Swimming Pool in a Small Backyard
- Cracked Pool Tiles: Common Causes and Preventive Solutions
- Are You Ready to be an Owner Builder of Your Backyard Swimming Pool?
- LED Pool Lighting: An Eco-friendly Choice for Swimming Pools
- Concrete Swimming Pool Building: Why Should You Go For Expert Advice?
- How a Poor Landscaping Job Can Affect the Appeal of Your Swimming Pool
- Geometric vs. Freeform Swimming Pool: Which Should You Choose?
- Swimming Pool Renovation in Melbourne: Consider Adding Waterfalls to Your Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool and Spa Leak Detection: To Repair or to Renovate?
- Cracked Cement and Tiles: Why Swimming Pool Renovation Better than Just the Easy Fix?
- The Advantages of Concrete Indoor Pools Especially During Winter Season
- Kiddie Swimming Pool Ideas that Your Kids Will Love
- Different Pool Coping Options for Concrete Swimming Pools
- View all articles…
- Top Questions to Ask Before Owner Building a Swimming Pool
- Special Tips in Preparing Your Swimming Pool for a Holiday Party
- View all articles…