Swimming Pool Renovation in Melbourne: Consider Adding Waterfalls to Your Swimming PoolFebruary 27, 2019
Having a swimming pool is the dream of many property owners, and there are few things more refreshing and relaxing than being able to jump into a pool any time it gets hot outside. After owning a swimming pool for some time, it is common for people to want to renovate their pools with some special features, such as a waterfall.
If you live in Melbourne, and you are considering renovating your swimming pool, why not consider adding waterfalls? Adding waterfalls to your swimming pool is the best way to transform your backyard into a virtual oasis; a private place that not only has visual appeal, but an auditory allure that rhythmically relaxes you with natural sounds of running water.
If you want to renovate your swimming pool with a new look and features that will make a lasting impression on guests, but that will also increase the enjoyment you get from using your pool, then consider these benefits of adding a waterfall:
- Create a new look – if you want to truly transform the look and feel of your old swimming pool, there is no better way than by adding a well-designed and placed cascading waterfall, along with a few other aesthetic touch-ups.
- Pool edge rocks – adding decorative rocks where water can flow out from is significantly eye-catching, if it is done properly. Using lightweight faux rocks around the edge of your pool will drastically improve the look of your back yard, especially if you also have a pond as it can be made to appear as if the pond and pool are all one body of water.
- Increase filtration – as the waterfall moves water, it actually helps to enhance your pool’s ability to keep clean. Moving water is known to release negative ions which is scientifically proven to assist in purifying pool water.
- Evoke relaxation – the sound of steady running water is well-known for having a soothing effect on the brain and soul. When coming home after a long day, the auditory natural sounds generated by cascading water falling into your pool will evoke a feeling of relaxation, helping you to de-stress.
Once you have made the decision to renovate your pool, why not consider adding a waterfall?
For the best swimming pool renovation in Melbourne, Delorenzo Pools is the obvious choice. We can help you plan your pool renovation in a way that is designed uniquely to accommodate the natural features of your backyard, by adding attractive rocks that will create a stunning cascading waterfall that will benefit you and your family for many years to come.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- That Feel Good Success of Owner Building Your Own Backyard Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Heating Systems Installation: Things Pool Owners Should Know First
- The Importance of Professional Consultation in Swimming Pool Owner Building
- Important Things to Consider When Owner Building a Swimming Pool in a Small Backyard
- Cracked Pool Tiles: Common Causes and Preventive Solutions
- Are You Ready to be an Owner Builder of Your Backyard Swimming Pool?
- LED Pool Lighting: An Eco-friendly Choice for Swimming Pools
- Concrete Swimming Pool Building: Why Should You Go For Expert Advice?
- How a Poor Landscaping Job Can Affect the Appeal of Your Swimming Pool
- Geometric vs. Freeform Swimming Pool: Which Should You Choose?
- Swimming Pool Renovation in Melbourne: Consider Adding Waterfalls to Your Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool and Spa Leak Detection: To Repair or to Renovate?
- Cracked Cement and Tiles: Why Swimming Pool Renovation Better than Just the Easy Fix?
- The Advantages of Concrete Indoor Pools Especially During Winter Season
- Kiddie Swimming Pool Ideas that Your Kids Will Love
- Different Pool Coping Options for Concrete Swimming Pools
- View all articles…
- Top Questions to Ask Before Owner Building a Swimming Pool
- Special Tips in Preparing Your Swimming Pool for a Holiday Party
- View all articles…